The former West Church and North Church united to form Alloa Ludgate Church in 2009.
This church was designed by Peddie & Kinnear and replaced a much plainer 18th century structure.
It is rectangular in plan and early French Gothic in style, with a tall bell-tower, originally with a spire though without bells.
In 1902 Scots late Gothic transepts and a pine and marble sanctuary with an elaborate pulpit by A G Sydney Mitchell & Wilson were added.
The adjacent church hall was designed by Adam Frame in 1891.
There are three stained glass windows by Kempe.
The fine pipe organ of 1904 by Messrs Lewis & Co remains intact and in fine condition.
This church which was formerly known as the North Church was designed by the Alloa-based architect Thomas Frame & Son and is in neo- Gothic style.
The church has a semi-octagonal apse at the south end and a large rose window in its north wall.
The internal roof structure and ceiling are quite elaborate.
It still has a north gallery and its original pews and pulpit.
There are two stained glass windows in the apse, one dating to 1921 and quite worn, the other of 1937, with figures of Christ and St Andrew. This was moved from the West Free (later Chalmers) Church in Bank Street in 1970.
Museum and Heritage Officer,
Lime Tree House, Castle Street, Alloa, FK10 1EX
Tel: 01259 450000