Transport and Streets Customer Standard
The Roads, Traffic and Transportation department is committed to providing a high level of customer service, in accordance with the corporate Customer Charter and corporate Comments and Complaints Policy.
Over and above this, we are committed to providing a higher level of customer service through our Transport and Streets Customer Service Strategy.
When you visit us in person
- We will introduce ourselves to you.
- Waiting areas will be clean, comfortable and welcoming.
- Reasonable adjustments will be made for those with a disability.
- If you are kept waiting for any length of time, we will regularly update you on progress in dealing with your matter.
- Kilncraigs is open for business Monday to Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
- If you do not have an appointment we cannot guarantee you will see the officer you require, however we will do our best to make sure you have the opportunity to speak with someone who can help.
When you telephone the office
- Your call will be answered by a member of staff within 30 seconds.
- We will return your call if we say we will.
Comments and complaints
- Genuine feedback is treated seriously and impartially.
- Where possible, your problem will be dealt with there and then.
- We will make you aware of the Council's Complaints Policy when the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction.
Please refer to our Comments and Complaints page for furthe information.