Supported Employment Services
Our team can support people to access Education, Training and Employment Opportunities.
The service can help people to:
- Provide flexible support packages according to individual needs.
- Make action plans to reach goals.
- Meet with other people from
- welfare benefits;
- employment services;
- education services;
- training and employment agencies;
- voluntary agencies.
- Try job tasters
- This is unpaid and gives opportunities to build on existing skills, learn new skills, build confidence and make choices for future careers.
- Find a job that suits them.
- Give on-going support.
- Support for employers and training providers.
For more information, you can view or download our leaflet about Adult Day Services which includes information on Supported Employment Services for service users.