Supported Employment Services
Our team can support people who already attend our adult day service to access education, training and employment opportunities.
The service can help people to:
- Provide flexible support according to individual needs.
- Make action plans to reach goals.
- Meet with other people from
- welfare benefits;
- employment services;
- education services;
- training and employment agencies;
- voluntary agencies.
- Try job tasters
- This is unpaid and gives opportunities to build on existing skills, learn new skills, build confidence and make choices for future careers.
- Find a job that suits them.
- Give on-going support.
- Support individuals to achieve goals using ASDAN modules. This allows them to create a portfolio for future work opportunities.
- Support for employers and training providers.
For more information, you can view or download our leaflet about Adult Day Services which includes information on Supported Employment Services for service users.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Adult Day Services
The Whins, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3SA
Tel: 01259 226800 / 450000