Supported Employment Services
Our team can support people who already attend our adult day service to access education, training and employment opportunities.
The service can help people to:
- Provide flexible support according to individual needs.
- Make action plans to reach goals.
- Meet with other people from
- welfare benefits;
- employment services;
- education services;
- training and employment agencies;
- voluntary agencies.
- Try job tasters
- This is unpaid and gives opportunities to build on existing skills, learn new skills, build confidence and make choices for future careers.
- Find a job that suits them.
- Give on-going support.
- Support individuals to achieve goals using ASDAN modules. This allows them to create a portfolio for future work opportunities.
- Support for employers and training providers.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Adult Day Services
The Whins, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3SA
Tel: 01259 226800 / 450000