Documents & Publications - Education
- A Guide to Financial Support for Families (May 2 2006 15:55)
This guide details the support available for children, young people and those who care for them.
- Additional Support for Learning - A guide for parents (May 19 2006 16:44)
New legislation called the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 takes effect from 14 November 2005. The legislation introduces the term, 'additional support needs' instead of special educational needs. This leaflet provides
- Additional Support for Learning - Resolving Differences (Dec 20 2006 12:27)
The Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Act gives specific rights to parents, and to young people over the age of 16, to ensure they are fully involved in decisions about meeting additional support for learning.
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Jun 15 2009 15:04)
This policy outlines the principles that should underpin educational establishments' practices in response to bullying behaviour amongst children and young people. The term 'establishment' includes early years through to secondary stages.
- Children Educated at Home: Information for Parents (Jul 10 2007 13:53)
Information for parents on educating their children at home
- Consultation document: Review of Education Provision - Ladywell Nursery School/St Serf's Primary School (Oct 23 2012 8:20)
It is proposed that Ladywell Nursery School becomes a nursery class of St Serf's Primary School managed by the head teacher of St Serf's Primary School.
- Early Years Collaborative newsletters (Aug 26 2015 13:39)
Information updates on EYC
- Early Years Collaborative Workstreams (Jun 4 2013 10:14)
The work of the Early Years Collaborative is being delivered across workstreams that relate to ages and stages in the early years.
- Education Service - Making a Complaint: A guide for parents and guardians (Oct 2 2013 12:44)
Our Education complaints process is part of Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councilsí corporate complaints processes
- Education Service Health and Wellbeing Strategy (Apr 5 2013 15:02)
This strategy sets out the key priorities for health and wellbeing for the Education Service. Many relate directly to the priorities of partners within the local authorities, the Police and the Voluntary Sector as well as the National Health Service.
- Education Service Standards and Quality Report (Sep 10 2013 13:52)
The standards and quality report provides a
summary of performance across all sectors
from early years to secondary and includes
services, which meets the needs of our children
and young people with ASN.
- Education Service Strategic Plan (Sep 24 2014 9:04)
This Strategic Plan outlines how we shall effectively deliver Council and Community Planning Partnership priorities for both Stirling and Clackmannanshire whilst meeting
specific educational objectives, including the legal duties of both Councils as
- Forth Valley Focus on Alcohol (Jan 9 2014 16:23)
Officers in Police Scotland Forth Valley Division have launched a campaign targeting the relationship the communities have with alcohol within the Forth Valley area. The campaign is targeting young people aged between 13-17-year olds who drink and fi
- Free School Lunches for Primary 1-3 (Dec 4 2014 11:56)
From 5 January 2015 children in Primary 1-3 will be entitled to a free school lunch.
- How learning is organised in schools - information for parents (Jun 18 2013 15:30)
This leaflet highlight key messages about how children learn, explains how learning is planned for and organised, including the composition of classes, shares what parents say about how learning is organised, signposts further information and guidanc
- Kidzone out of school care leaflet (Sep 11 2014 13:43)
Local Authority Out of School Care in Clackmannanshire. Kidzone is an exciting 50 place facility for children aged 5-12 years.
- Moving classes - information for children leaflet (Jun 18 2013 15:33)
Leaflet for children to help allay fears about proposed changes to their class make-up
- Raising Attainment Strategy (Jun 2 2015 9:34)
This strategy outlines the vision, priorities and expectations of our
Education Service in relation to raising educational attainment and achievement, particularly for
vulnerable children and young people.
- Seasons for Growth Education Programme (Mar 30 2009 14:24)
Seasons for Growth Education Programme
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report (Feb 1 2011 15:07)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Responses (Apr 5 2011 14:08)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Response documents
- Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation (Jan 25 2011 11:21)
Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation