Documents & Publications - Education
- A Guide to Financial Support for Families (May 2 2006 16:55)
This guide details the support available for children, young people and those who care for them.
- Additional Support for Learning - A guide for parents (May 19 2006 17:44)
New legislation called the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 takes effect from 14 November 2005. The legislation introduces the term, 'additional support needs' instead of special educational needs. This leaflet provides
- Additional Support for Learning - Resolving Differences (Dec 20 2006 12:27)
The Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Act gives specific rights to parents, and to young people over the age of 16, to ensure they are fully involved in decisions about meeting additional support for learning.
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Jun 15 2009 16:04)
This policy outlines the principles that should underpin educational establishments' practices in response to bullying behaviour amongst children and young people. The term 'establishment' includes early years through to secondary stages.
- Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you? (Jun 22 2011 15:07)
Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you?
- Children Educated at Home: Information for Parents (Jul 10 2007 14:53)
Information for parents on educating their children at home
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report 2004 (Mar 23 2005 10:46)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report published in 2004.
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003 (Jul 27 2004 11:14)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003
- ClacksWeb Style Guide (Feb 8 2008 14:08)
Style Guide for ClacksWeb content
- Commonwealth Lunch Menu 06/02/13 (Jan 29 2013 15:26)
Menu for lunch hosted by Forth Valley College student at Stirling 06/02/13
- Consultation document: Review of Education Provision - Ladywell Nursery School/St Serf's Primary School (Oct 23 2012 9:20)
It is proposed that Ladywell Nursery School becomes a nursery class of St Serf's Primary School managed by the head teacher of St Serf's Primary School.
- Education Service Health and Wellbeing Strategy (Apr 5 2013 16:02)
This strategy sets out the key priorities for health and wellbeing for the Education Service. Many relate directly to the priorities of partners within the local authorities, the Police and the Voluntary Sector as well as the National Health Service.
- HMIe Inspection of Services to Protect Children & Young People (Jun 1 2006 17:15)
Report published in June 2006 following inspection in 2005.
- Indirect Learning - Evaluation in mainstream settings (Feb 14 2005 16:38)
An evaluation of IDL systems in mainstream settings in Clackmannanshire schools.
- Learning to Succeed in Clackmannanshire (Feb 3 2005 9:46)
Clackmannanshire Council's educational philosophy.
- NHS Forth Valley Evaluation of Feel Think Do, a sexual abuse prevention programme (Oct 27 2010 14:21)
NHS Forth Valley Evaluation of Feel Think Do, a sexual abuse prevention programme
- Opportunities for All Grant 2012-13 (Dec 19 2012 11:53)
Opportunities for All Grant Action Plan/Progress Template 2012-13
- Parent Council Networking Meeting Minutes (Mar 28 2013 10:57)
These meetings are held to discuss Parent Council matters
- Parent Council Newsletter (Mar 15 2013 17:16)
Information for Parent Councils
- Parental Involvement Strategy (Oct 27 2008 12:31)
Parental Involvement Strategy - Parents as Partners
- Plans showing current and proposed catchment area boundary between Deerpark and Sunnyside Primary Schools (Jun 5 2009 15:48)
Plans showing proposed changes to the catchment area boundary between Deerpark and Sunnyside Primary Schools
- Plans showing proposed changes to the catchment area boundary between Abercromby and St Serfs Primary Schools (Jun 5 2009 16:04)
Plans showing proposed changes to the catchment area boundary between Abercromby and St Serf's Primary Schools
- Seasons for Growth Education Programme (Mar 30 2009 15:24)
Seasons for Growth Education Programme
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report (Feb 1 2011 15:07)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Responses (Apr 5 2011 15:08)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Response documents
- Term Dates Consultation letter (May 17 2011 10:59)
Term dates Consultation letter
- Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation (Jan 25 2011 11:21)
Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation