You Said, We Did
Learning from your comments, complaints and compliments.
We are committed to offering you a Housing service that meets your needs. We want to learn from your customer experiences. Please tell us what we are doing right and what we can improve on.
Here are some of the ways that we have improved our services recently by listening to you.
You said... We did...
When reviewing Housing's Customer Care Standards in February 2011, our customers advised of a few changes they'd like to see made to improve our customer service.
You would like to know who you are talking to, on the phone and face-to-face, especially given the Council restructure.
- We will introduce ourselves to you
You would like to feel welcome when you visit the Housing service.
- We will ensure waiting areas are clean, comfortable and welcoming.
You would like to be kept informed of progress whenever you need to be kept waiting.
- If you are kept waiting for any length of time, we will regularly update you on progress in dealing with your matter.
You would like to speak to a member of staff within 30 seconds of hearing the dialling tone.
- Your call will be answered by a member of staff within 30 seconds
You would like us to return your call, where applicable.
- We will return your call if we say we will
It is not over and above the call of duty to make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability because it is a legislative requirement under the Disability Discrimination Act.
- We want to stress that our customers who have a disability feel valued
Customers should not need to remember a different out-of-hours number. The Housing Helpline number will connect the customer to the emergency service.
- We removed: 'An out of hours emergency telephone service is available out with these hours on 01259 452000' Customers can call 0845 055 7070 to be transferred to the emergency out-of-hours service.
For further information about this page please contact:
Housing Business Management Team
Lime Tree House, Castle Street, Alloa, FK10 1EX
Tel: 01259 450000 Fax: 01259 452400