Clackmannanshire Tenants and Residents Federation
You can view or download the latest newsletter from the Tenants' and Residents' Federation's website.
Clackmannanshire Tenants' and Residents' Federation promotes the rights of tenants and residents throughout Clackmannanshire, working for the improvement of their housing conditions, amenities and environment.
It achieves this by:
- encouraging and assisting with the development of tenants and residents associations in Clackmannanshire;
- co-operating with statutory and voluntary organisations on matters of common concern and benefit to the members of the Federation;
- encouraging active dialogue and participation in issues of community interest, spirit and enterprise, throughout Clackmannanshire, that are relevant to Federation members;
- upholding equal opportunities and working towards good relations among all members of the community, specifically prohibiting any conduct which discriminates or harasses on the grounds of race, religion, disability, political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
Membership of the Federation is open to all tenants and residents associations, community councils, and other community organisations, who apply for membership and are accepted by the Federation as members. Associate membership is open to individuals living in Clackmannanshire in an area not covered by a constituted local community organisation.
As part of our work we aim to ensure that tenants, tenants and residents groups and other member groups have the information, advice, support, and training needed to effectively influence decisions taken about our homes and communities.
We are currently planning our new support, information and training programme and we need your views.
- Download and complete the Information and Training Questionnaire
- Return by post or email