Clackmannanshire South - Cllr. Ellen Forson
Scottish National Party (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452281 / 07854 374 386
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor Forson holds a fortnightly surgery on a Monday in Greenfield between 4.30pm and 5.30pm.
Please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further information.
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email email@example.com or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Education, Sport and Leisure Committee (Convenor)
- Enterprise and Environment Committee (Committee Member)
- Housing, Health and Care Committee (Committee Member)
- Planning Committee (formerly Regulatory Committee) (Committee Member)
- Regulatory Committee (formerly the Regulatory Sub Committee) (Committee Member)
- CoSLA Eduction, Children & Young People Executive Group (Group Member)
- COSLA Sport, Arts & Culture Working Group (Group Member)
- Alloa Day Home Trust (Trustee)
- Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board (Substitute Member)
- Central Sporting Partnership
- Clackmannanshire Bowling Forum (Member)
- Clackmannanshire District Charitable Trust (Trustee)
- Clackmannanshire Football Partnership
- Clackmannanshire Rugby Partnership
- Clackmannanshire Sports Council
- Clackmannanshire Swim Group
- Joint Children's Panel Advisory Committee (Committee Member)
- Scottish Schools Equipment Research Council (SSERC) (Substitute Member)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.