Clackmannanshire East - Cllr. Irene Hamilton
Depute Provost, Scottish National Party (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452282/ 07890 589 962
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor Hamilton holds a fortnightly surgery on a Monday in Clackmannan CAP between 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
Please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further information.
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email email@example.com or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board
- Education Appeals Committee
- Education, Sport and Leisure Committee (Committee Member)
- Enterprise and Environment Committee (Vice-Convenor)
- Regulatory Committee (formerly the Regulatory Sub Committee) (Committee Member)
- Central Scotland Regional Equality Council Ltd
- Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board (Board Member)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling Environmental Trust. (Trustee)
- Dollar Museum
- Scottish Local Forum Against Poverty (Forum Member)
- SESTRAN Regional Transport Partnership (Member)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.