Clackmannanshire Central - Cllr. Graham Watt
Vice Convener Planning Committee, Labour (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452242 / 07854 374 475
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor Watt holds a weekly surgery on a Monday in Sauchie CAP between 5.30pm - 6.30pm.
If you are unable to attend the above surgery Councillor Watt is available for home visits. If you would like to arrange for a home visit please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further information.
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email email@example.com or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Education Appeals Committee
- Enterprise and Environment Committee (Committee Member)
- Local Review Body (LRB) (Vice Convener)
- Planning Committee (formerly Regulatory Committee) (Vice Convener)
- Workforce Committee (Committee Member)
- Alloa Day Home Trust (Trustee)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling Environmental Trust. (Trustee)
- Ochilview Housing Association (Member)
- Prison Visiting Committee - Glenochil (Committee Member)
- Spittal Trust (Trustee)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.