Houses in Multiple Occupation
Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 - Application for the Grant/Renewal of a House in Multiple Occupation and Housing Standards.
A house is a House in Multiple Occupation if it is the only or prinicipal residence of three or more qualifying persons, from three or more families.
The three documents below are:
- Application form for a licence or renewal of a House in Multiple Occupation licence;
- Physical standards which must be achieved within the House in Multiple Occupation;
- Public Notice which must be displayed outside any a House in Multiple Occupation when the licence is being applied for, unless there is a specific exemption.
In order to view and print many of our forms you may need additional software:
- Files in PDF (Portable Document Format) require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded from the Adobe website;
- Microsoft Word files can be viewed with the full version of Microsoft Word, or with the free Word Viewer which can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.
Files for Houses in Multiple Occupation
Application for grant or renewal of a House in Multiple Occupation (in PDF format) - Download 1037.pdf (619.78 Kb)
Additional Person form (in PDF format) - Download 1038.pdf (455.01 Kb)
HMO Public Notice and Certificate of Display (in PDF format) - Download 1052.pdf (581.37 Kb)
Pages linking to this form