Service Delivery Standards
- To respond to written enquiries within 10 working days;
- If we cannot we will advise you for the reason for this delay and of when you can expect to receive a response;
- If you visit Kilncriags our aim is that you wait less than 5 minutes for service;
- Where appropriate we will deal with your enquiry in a private room;
- If we cannot deal with your enquiry at the visit, we will explain why and provide a written response within 10 working days;
- We aim never to run out of the forms or leaflets you need. If required these can be made available in large print, in Braille or on audio cassette. We also have the facility to produce them in minority languages;
- We aim to ensure that our written correspondence and information is easily understood and written in plain English.
If you have been in contact with us recently or we have dealt with an application submitted by you, please let us know about the service you received. We would welcome your views and comments on how we performed, and they will be used to identify ways in which we might improve. You can contact us using the details below, or complete an online service feedback form.
For Further Information Contact
Development and Environment
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000