The Planning Committee is responsible for:
- Subject to Paragraphs 3.28 and 11.4 of the Council's Scheme of Delegation, taking decisions on planning applications and enforcing planning laws.
- Carrying out the local authority's functions in relation to street naming under section 97 of the Civic Government (Scotland Act)1982.
- Dealing with regulatory and enforcement issues arising from matters delegated to or delivered by Community and Regulatory Services related to Building Standards.
- Bill Mason (Member), Conservative
- Chris Dixon (Member), Independent
- Derek Stewart (Member), Labour
- Donald W. Balsillie (Chair), SNP
- George Matchett Q.P.M. (Member), Labour
- Helen Lewis (Member), SNP
- Kenneth Earle (Member), Labour
- Martha Benny (Member), Conservative
- Phil Fairlie (Vice Chair), SNP
- Tina Murphy (Member), SNP
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Resources and Governance - Legal Services
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000