Entries open for Badminton Tournament
Clackmannanshire - Wednesday 7th February 2018 to Sunday 25th February 2018
- Event date: Sunday, 25th February
- Venues: Lornshill and Alva Academies
- Event will be split over two venues. The decision around which events will take place at each venue will be based on entries received.
- Download Entry Form
- Entries must be received by Sunday 18th February with entry fee enclosed
- This competition is a singles only event.
- This year we will be following the Badminton Europe player eligibility which means the player’s year of birth is relevant rather than the player’s school year.
- Games will be played in pools and where there is more than one pool in an age group, knock out games will follow.
- All competitors must report to the registration table on arrival.
- The organisers’ retain the right to alter the order of play if necessary.
- Competitors must be available to play when called, otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Match umpires will be provided for games up to the U12 age group but above that competitors are expected to referee their own matches except for semi’s and finals.
- Competitors are expected to bring their own rackets however spare rackets will be available to borrow.
- The Under 16 and Under 19 competitions will use feather shuttles, all other age groups will use plastic shuttles, all shuttles will be provided.
- Notification of event start times and the full programme will be emailed to those who supply an email address and also posted on the council's social media pages.
All entries should be returned to:
Sports Development, 4th Floor, Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Cheques payable to Clackmannanshire Council.
Late entries will not be considered.
- £8 per entry
- Contact information
- Sports Development, t: 01259 452350, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information: /learning/sportsdevelopment/