Environment Task Group
The environment strand of community planning is overseen by the Environment Task Group which ensures that the deployment of partners' resources is compatible with agreed environmental priorities and achieves the relevant outcomes in the Single Outcome Agreement.
Greening Clackmannanshire describes the framework for the environment and identifies key environmental priorities.
As required under the Environmental Assessment (Scotland) Act 2005 Greening Clackmannanshire has been subject to Strategic Environmental Assessment and an Environment Report has also been produced.
Key Priority Actions
The Key Priority Actions are:
- Eco-building demonstration
- Food production
- Town centre regeneration
- Sustainable transport improvements
- Communities and their environment
- Education and awareness-raising
Membership of the Environment Task Group comprises representatives of
- Clackmannanshire Council
- Scottish National Heritage
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Joint Community Council Forum
- Historic Scotland
- Action for Change
- Forrestry Commision (Scotland)
- Central Scotland Police
- Clackmannanshire Biodiversity Partnership