Clackmannanshire Community Grant
Clackmannanshire Council can offer up to £500 financial assistance to Clackmannanshire villages or communities to help fund one community celebration in that area each year.
The event could be a gala day, special project, exhibition or a local initiative that will be enjoyed by a wide range of people. Applications are now being accepted for 2013 events.
To be eligible:
- Your planning group should be representative of the area
- You should show evidence of community involvement
- Your project or group should have clearly defined plans
- All applications should be clearly costed
- The Council believes that equality of opportunity should be the guiding principle in all activities. We will be looking for evidence to ensure that the planned activity does not discriminate against any gender or creed
You can use the following link or the one below to download a Community Grant application form.
Your application will be acknowledged and within 20 working days, you will be informed of the outcome of your request. You will have to submit invoices or letters of confirmation to evidence your expenditure. The grant will be paid out by cheque, made payable to the group submitting the application.