Community Access Points
Having Community Access Points (CAPs) in local communities makes council services more accessible to the public.
At your local CAP you can:
- Get in touch with any Council Service.
- Pay any Council account (but not District Court fines).
- Make appointments to discuss your Council Tax either in the local office or in your home.
- Use the Library Service.
- Contact the housing team.
- Apply for free school meals, footwear and clothing grants or Higher School Bursaries.
- Contact the Leisure Booking office.
- Arrange to consult your local councillor or Member of Parliament.
- Arrange special uplifts.
- Get help with pest control problems.
- Apply for concessionary travel fares/ blue badges for disabled drivers.
- Use fax and photocopying facilities, for a small charge.
- Apply for alcohol licences.
Please follow these links for details of your local Community Access Point:
For Further Information Contact
Customer Services (Leisure)
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 213131 / 450000